VoIP is an acronym that stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol. In simple words, it means phone services are delivered via the Internet. Some people use this technology instead of the traditional phone company’s services. It’s cheaper and brings more functions. On the other hand, a good Internet connection is essential and there are a few limitations. Today, we’ll take a closer look at the site of the top VoIP provider.
A brief overview
The company is very well-known since it was featured in Business Insider, Forbes, PCWorld, and Fox Business. The number of clients also speaks volumes. It was founded in 2012 and has helped over 1 million people so far. You can find over 20 000 verified reviews to help you make smart decisions.
If you are interested in the cost, you can use the QuoteMatch Tool to help you. It’s at the bottom of the website. Answer a few questions and you’ll get the estimate in no time.
Aside from that, the site has a dedicated blog with hundreds of fascinating articles. It’s filled with posts related to the technology and covers other topics like Cloud computing. You are sure to find business insights there, too. New articles are regularly uploaded so you can stay up-to-date with all that happens in this industry. You can subscribe to the newsletter lest you miss anything important.
Categories of the site
The site is very convenient as everything is sorted in the categories which include:
- Business VoIP,
- Hosted PBX,
- SIP Trunking,
- Enterprise VoIP,
- Call Center,
- Residential VoIP,
- Team Collaboration,
- Internet Fax,
- Call Track Software.
Each category gathers the best providers in a separate niche. You can read the review and find out more about the pricing policy. It’s very convenient especially when a provider offers various services. As a result, it can be a leader in one niche and fall behind in another. You’ll be able to make your choice based on your needs and expectations.
Pros and cons
Using this site brings numerous advantages. They include:
- One of the biggest advantages of the site is the possibility to get objective reviews. You are sure to get a comprehensive review which is adjusted to the recent changes (if any).
- The company has a mission. It thrives to be the No.1 source for businesses that need VoIP services. To do it, it delivers the most recent news, trustworthy reviews, and useful insights.
- Site’s experts conduct hands-on tests and research to deliver transparent information about different providers.
- The company is focused on 6 main spheres. They are VoIP telephony, Hosted PBX, Cloud Contract Centers, Web Conferencing, SIP Trunking, and Unified Communications.
- Each review oversees the product quality, refund policy, setup process, pricing, customer experience, service reliability, uptime guarantee, and features.
On the other hand, there is still a place for improvement. In most cases, the company highlights the positive sides only. You don’t learn much about the issues and disadvantages from the reviews.
All in all, the site is user-friendly. It’s easy to navigate and explore different categories and niches. The blog is very profound and up-to-date. You may easily find the information you need as well as the provider that completely satisfies your needs. Just use special tools to get the quote or explore all providers. Contact the team of specialists to get what works for you and enjoy VoIP services.